We offer co-location of your servers, and virtual private servers tuned for telephony and web.
IP telephony is a demanding application and therefore we monitor the quality of our network around the clock. Our co-location is built for telephony, but works equally well for web or other services.Contact us
Co-location of your server
We offer co-location that is built for IP telephony. As IP telephony is very sensitive to packet loss, jitter and increased response times it puts the bar high. Therefore we monitor the quality of our hosting round the clock . Your server is placed in a rock shelter in central Uddevalla 100 kilometers from Gothenburg in Sweden.
Co-location. That works.
- Redundant connections to the Internet.
- Double circuits with A and B power.
- UPS & Diesel on both circuits.
- All switches & routers are duplicated.
- Monitoring of quality and packet loss.
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- 1U server, 100 Mbit/s connection.
VPS - rent you virtual private server from us!
Tired of cheap, oversold and slow VPS's? We have only a few VPS's per physical server to ensure quality and your satisfaction. This is always included:
- Linux KVM virtualization - your operating system of choice.
- The servers have fast Xeon-processors and SSD's to ensure performance.
- Automatic backup every night, saved for 30 days.
- 1 pc IPv4 and 1 pc IPv6 adress per virtuell server included.
- Managed firewall: +100 SEK / month
- 50 GB extra storage: +100 SEK / month
- 100 GB extra traffic: +100 SEK / month
- It's also possible to have your own internal networks, VPN etc. Ask us!
- 1 pc vCPU
- 1 GB memory
- 10 GB SSD storage
- 100 GB traffic / month
- 1 st vCPU
- 2 GB memory
- 20 GB SSD storage
- 200 GB traffic / month
- 2 st vCPU:er
- 4 GB memory
- 40 GB SSD storage
- 400 GB traffic / month
- 3 st vCPU:er
- 6 GB memory
- 60 GB SSD storage
- 600 GB traffic / month
- 4 st vCPU:er
- 8 GB memory
- 80 GB SSD storage
- 800 GB traffic / month
We spend a lot of time on management and tuning services. We take pride in working preventive to avoid critical problems. Many people do not think about the technology until the day when it does not work.
By working proactively with improvements, updates and testing, we are well prepared to handle problems. Our service includes monitoring, so if one of your services stops working this will generate an alarm to alert the on-call technicians to troubleshoot, no matter the time of day (or night).